Anton Wilde, originally from Freckenhorst, had such a successful shop for dairy products in Berlin, that he was able to finance a house in his home-town, to which he could retire. It was built in 1900.
Following the architectural trend of the time, it was built of brick instead of the traditional half-timbered construction. The facade facing the street consists of a central gable with two arched windows and 4 circular reliefs above a profiled horizontal band, beneath which are 4 windows and the door, all of which have light-coloured frames. An enclosure with wrought-iron grilles originally closed off the listed property.